A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Confrontation And Cheating


I am not a fan of confrontation. The words themselves were not objectionable. But coming out of my mouth, it was the most ridiculous sentence ever stated. But, thats not true at all. I love confrontation but only when I am on the side of the righteous.

Men cheat on girlfriends all the time. Women cheat on their boyfriends. For all of the people doing the cheating, there's another willing party.

My own moral compass doesn't always have the same charge as others but I do view cheating as immoral. I define cheating in a monogamous or non-monogamous relationship as sexual or emotional involvment that involves lying to and deceiving someones else. It's wrong, and I know its wrong.

Ethical liability, however, can fluctuate a great deal depending on the party one represents in the affair and/or other mitigating factors. I believe there aren't that many of us who haven't at some point been a factor in sexual lies and deception.

As people we are flawed. We make mistakes. Sometimes passion overides our logic and sometimes people pull us in against all our better judgement. I have been before involved with activities that I've already called immoral. In the past, I've suceeded in creating loopholes in ethics that were just my sizes.

Not this time.

Some may not believe in hell but I'm still pretty certain that there is an exceptionally hot room reserved for the person I am. The person I've become.

The person I've always been - just waiting for that first test to fail.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, who be the woman? She looks hot! hot! hot! hot!

Thursday, 24 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean half hot!

Thursday, 24 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

neil : Her name is Paris Hilton.

Friday, 25 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home