A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Peace breached

I woke up late this morning. Very late. Thanks to my over indulgence last night at my place. I was in bed at 3:30am.

I am so used to waking up at 7:45am every morning that no matter what time I hit the sack, I'm up at 7 friggin 45 every morning. Its biological conditioning they say. Hence, why I have no need of an alarm clock. I proved them wrong today.

I was rudely awakened from my slumber at 9:45am; a full two hours from the usual time. And I was late for work. No biggie there as I'm never on time at the office unless very necessary. It comes with the territory. I am, after all, one of the big kahunas.

I got up with a nasty headache, sat on my pad, uttered a small prayer (i am a good christian boy) and fucking remembered I had a meeting to attend to at 10:30am. Took a quick shower and drove off. I was obviously late for the meeting but since I was not a major contributor, my presence was conveniently ignored.

I was at the office just before lunch and as I sat at my desk, there was this nagging feeling that something was not right. I couldn't put a finger to it but it was there. And then it hit me. I fucking forgot my fucking handphone at home. I was contemplating of going back to get it but then I thought, why not have a peace of mind for a while. I have a love hate relationship with my handphone and not having it near me this morning was, somewhat a relief. And peace I had until a few minutes ago when my evil sister called to announce that she was near the office and for fucks sake, had it with her. *sigh* so much for a little bit of peace.

Speaking of peace, my place was a war zone last night. You see, my place is a peaceful establishment set in an equally peaceful area. But last night the peace was breached. This gung hung lady walked in, approached a table of which I assumed the boyfriend was in and started hurling verbal abuses at his being. I couldn't make what she was saying but suffice to say that none of it was nice.

She walked out and was seen making some phone calls on her mobile. The boyfriend followed and seconds later they were throwing kicks and punches at each other. And guess what? The friggin' dude was floored!!! Fucking floored, I tell you. I so do not want a girlfriend like her. I had a good view from where I was sitting and I saw the poor sod actually go down. She then casually walked back inside followed by now fuming said boyfriend who then pulled her and did a slammer. You could actually hear a distinct 'thud thud' when she hit her head on the concrete floor. Punches were continuosly thrown on the general direction of her face or what was left of it.

No one interfered for a while until one of the said boyfriend's friend pulled him off. Now, for the shocker - both were seated at one of the tables outside and, I could be wrong but a pow wow was called and both were actually smilling and laughing afterwards.

What the fuck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home