A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Angst


So here I am, sitting
alone...in the dark again

What a perfect fucking metaphor
I'm so tired of this

I know I have no reason to feel this pain but
of course I can't stop it now

Its nights like this when
I don't want to hear solutions

And my dreams just tease me
with promises of a better tomorrow
that isn't today yet

And patience isn't one of my virtues

What???
You mean this isn't normal for me?!?

Either I'm damn good at hiding this or
I spend a lot more time then I like to think

Lost in my head

Angst may be fashionable these days...
But I'd rather be a happy bastard drinking beer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened sayang? Why the anger? Have anyone wronged you? Come, tell mama.

Monday, 07 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

ladyinthetub : no one wronged me. i just angry.

Tuesday, 08 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home