A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Of Black Socks And ICU

I had an eventful weekend. A very tiring one at that.

Met up with the biting female companion on Friday evening for drinks at 'my place'. She's leaving soon so might as well. Three friends from the legal fratenity joined later and we had a good time over a few beers and a bottle of Famous Grouse.

I ended up at the female companions house for more beers and left at about 5:30am. Before you get any funny ideas, we did not do anything except talked. Anyway, we couldn't do anything primarily because her mother was emerging in and out of her bedroom. Insomnia, my female companion said. And also because female companion was nursing her time of the month. Damn, my life of near misses!!!. I would have said 'hello' to mom but I could tell she was groggy and all. She did text her daughter this - "What is your friend doing here? And he's wearing black socks". I later found out that her mother has this thing about men's legs in general and black socks. Note to self : Never, ever wear black socks to female companion's house ever again. Sheeeesssshhhh...

On other news, Sixthseal.com checked himself in a certain private hospital due to a bad withdrawal episode. I visited him on Saturday evening and when I saw him I thought he did not qualify to be admitted in the Intensive Care unit / High Dependency Unit. Emphasis on the words 'Intensive' and 'High Dependency'. He was having fun while people on the next bed were literally dying. No. He was in chemical heaven. Just like he wants it.

I saw him again on Sunday and gave him a book by Herman Hesse. Its a good read. I hope it kept him awake. He's checking out today but I doubt if this is going to be the last time he checks himself in.

Hang in there bro.

"Watch me as I fall from grace,
Laugh at me as I drunkenly fall on my face,
No rope to pull me out of my hell,
where I end up, only time will tell".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home