A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stick Figure


"I am not who you think I am
No mind but my own can encompass
Everything that makes up me, but
You presist in pretending that
Your mental collage of me and
Your endless string of assumptions
Is more real than who I really am
Tell you what...
I'll draw a stick figure
And write my name under it
And you can pretend that its me
And give it whatever attributes you want
And you'll never have to worry
About the difference between me
And your image of me
Ever again..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, dahhhhlin'. I'm over at you know who's place. I heard you moved here and this is different. I like the poetry lotsa lotsa. :) Do me. Do me. Pwwweeeeaassseee.

Sunday, 06 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

ladyinthetub : sure. i love to do you.

Monday, 07 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home