A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Go Fly

Go ahead...

close your eyes and
look towards the heavens.
Feel and touch the earth under your
bare feet.
Spread your arms
to embrace the sky.

And fucking fly.

Look back...
Leave the world behind.
Look ahead...
and join the stars.
Under the burning sun
your wings are mirrored
in the ocean waves.

Go on...spread your arms
and touch the sky.

And fly.

Try...
press your pen to paper,
watch as words crawl from the deepest places in your mind.
Embrace imagination,
touch your dreams…

And fucking fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home