A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Picture Story X


















4 Comments:

Anonymous langkau said...

Sungguh cantik sekali tempat ini. Indah dan murni, seolah-olah tuhan sendiri pun sudah bertapa disini sambil memakai pakaian bikini nya.

Friday, 07 August, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

Ya, sesungguhnya tempat ini aman dan damai.

Friday, 07 August, 2009  
Blogger bastard united said...

owh, the lord has blessed you with deities in form of scantily clad caucasian women. Amen...

Wednesday, 12 August, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard : yes. the lord is pleased with me.

Thursday, 13 August, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home