A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Secrets

Oh, yeah, I have secrets. Yeah, I fucking do.

But I ain't gonna spill. Not today anyway – maybe not even tomorrow or the day after that. So you dont go and be askin', foo!

It’s good to have secrets, the kind that give a little mystery, lend themselves to depth, dropping only hints of what might be hidden.

Of course, if you know me you also know that everything shows on my face and if you ask a question I’ll probably answer it with far more information than you ever needed to know. Heck, I’d be a fucked up spy.

But there are secrets I’ll keep to the grave. Things that have been trusted to me that aren’t mine to tell. Embarrassing moments I’d like to forget and will tuck into the farthest corner of my mind until they shrink to nothing from lack of fucking air. Dreams that should have been let out into the sunlight so they could grow tall and green. Longings I don’t have the nerve to act upon. These shit will stay with me forever.

I’d like to make a few secrets. A house with a secret room or passageway. A panel that opens with a hidden latch, maybe. Read Coraline yet? Yeah, thats right. Coraline. Not Caroline. Neil Gaiman, yo. No? Then you're fucked, man.

The more I think about secrets, the more I’d like to collect a few. You know, just to keep a little adventure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous trish said...

I have a secret to share with all and sundry! Remember Bullshead, Central Market? I know you hate me now! Remember Noni? Har! har! Har! Arrrrrrrrr!

Tuesday, 28 July, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

Trish : dont you fucking dare. :)

Tuesday, 28 July, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home