A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Great Servant

And so last night, together with three Iban Brothers of Warriors we met under a very auspicious time. A time when the solar power and the moon and many other stars formed a full circle in our city bright night skies, where the centre emitting rims of rays that resembled a ferocious tiger and two powerful claws followed by three thunderclaps.

Brrroooom! Bada boooom! Booooom!

It was a good sign.

We arrived at the Halls of Servitude and like all warriors before us, took our places at the Altar of Rest. Solemnly, we performed the rituals of summoning the Great Servant, Baki to whom we, mere mortals and most unworthy, humbly made our request for the spiritual juice that quench all thirst.

We knew we have appeased the spirits and they favoured us for there and then the Great Servant, Baki so magickally appeared. And as suddenly as he appeared, he so vanished in a blinding flash of glorious lights unto his spiritual domain.

Our prayers were quickly answered.

Eight heavenly ewers emitting blue rays which pained the eyes and requiring us to shield our face with our hands suddenly manifested before us on the Altar of Rest.

And then with a voice deeper than that of the old warrior, Barry White, the Great Servant, Baki announced, "Drrrrrrink, humble servants! For today the spirits favour you"

Humbled then and with our heads hung low, we took what was presented unto us and drank.

-The End-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a stupid story.

-anon

Friday, 14 August, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : hahhahahhah...im glad you like it.

Friday, 14 August, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home