A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Not Enough

I fight, I lay, I strain and I struggle,
The shit just come and my pain it doubles,
The days, months, seconds, minutes and hours go by,
You mess with my life and you take all my powers.

I feel no pain and I show no emotion,
I absorb it and take it,
until it’s too late.
I can feel it now, it hits so fast and hard.
Can’t think,
Can’t fucking breathe,
I want to, but can’t leave.
Can’t help, can’t love, can’t even rest.

All I’m doing is sinking further and further,
I’m in way too deep...
I’m searching and looking for my break in this world,
This stuff is too heavy, and way more than I can hold.

What? So now it’s my fault?
And I sit in regret,
I gave and I promised.
How could you choose to forget?
I may say that I’m fine and walk away smiling,

But if you’d really look at me you’d see that inside I’m dying.
It’s never enough, anything I do,
Never enough!
At least not for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jude said...

This is nice. I like.

Thursday, 23 July, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

jude : yeah. nice.

Sunday, 26 July, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home