A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, July 24, 2009

No Shame

I'm a free spirit that has been shot down and wronged.
I pleaded for help...a kind gentle mercy...
My heart felt like it rose up to my throat as you choked the life from me.

I cried with pain...can barely speak your name.
Throat swelling,
...burning like a flame,
This fire...this burning,
I'm yearning for help.

This is all I have ever felt...
My life as its slipping.
Veins running cold...
My blood as its churning its last...
My lungs choking for air breathing heavy...

And nobody there to hold me...
Or watch as I fall to my knees,
In a last try to be set free, I'm abandoning all of me.
Because there is nothing left
Why can't I ever just see?

As the rain falls it sucks the life from me...
My one joy to hear and feel the rain and it consumes me.
And this ending pain...
There is no more shame...

2 Comments:

Blogger by Amani ALive said...

yea i know how you feel man

Saturday, 25 July, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

amani : ahhh...i am but a shallow person.

Sunday, 26 July, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home