A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, March 30, 2009

My Day

I don't like birthdays. Like I don't like what is Valentine day and sometimes Easter.

Everyone around me expects me to enjoy birthdays and relish getting older, but I don't see it that way. I mean it's not like you just wake up one morning and is magically older and wiser. Life is a fucking process and most times you can't help it but fuck things up. Thats what life's about. Its about fucking things up.

And so, today on mine, I'll try to reflect on what I've fucked up, which is a plenty and try not to put so much stock into what the day means to everyone else.

I just don't get some birthday people. They have this idea/concept that the day should be treated as the biggest fucking deal in the world. I have on a few occasion disappoint many friends and families by not attending birthday parties and shit and have also been accused for not being sensitive to other peoples feelings because I simply forgotten their birthdays.

Take what happened a couple of months ago when I received a message in my Facebook Inbox thing from a dear friend of mine. She thought it was odd that I was not among the many wall-to-wall birthday well wishers. But maybe it’s me, and I’m just a fucking terrible person but when I read that, I was like whadafuck and tried to compose something equally scathing about how fucking low I thought she is for still behaving like a four-year-old about fucking birthdays. But I'm not like that. So I issued an apology and told her I don't really log into my facebook account on a daily basis like most people and hence had missed her birthday prompt and that was that. For her birthday extravaganza this year, I think I shall throw a birthday cake at her on that Superpoke thing and write on her wall just so everyone would know that it is indeed her birthday. Maybe I'll leave her a comment.

Because everyone should know when it’s your birthday.

I just don’t get it.

Me? I'll do the same shit I did last year and the years before that.

Nothing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi, it's april fool's day. been waiting for that post since the last AF day post.

semi sai about MY day.

anyway, glad that u r back.

u dunno me, but i read u.

mostly, once on V day and once, on AF day.

-anon

Wednesday, 01 April, 2009  
Anonymous langkau said...

Oh, ya. I should ngeruruk the alad and buy you some beers lah since I don't think neither of us can achieve that 27-million thing you told me a couple of months back.

Wednesday, 01 April, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : you should go get a life and not waste it on reading bullshit.

Wednesday, 01 April, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau : lets not lose hope on the 27 million just yet. i feel it coming.

but in the mean time, beering sounds good. jam gaga?

Wednesday, 01 April, 2009  
Anonymous langkau said...

not today lah. Maybe weekend of something. Make it a bloody belated thing...

Thursday, 02 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home