A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year

If you really have to know, I did not usher this new year in with a bang. I'm in essence, a boring person and I don't do this new year countdown shitnitz. Not anymore.

But I did get a bit tipsy just before I hit the sack at 2:37am on the 1 January 2009. I had a few cans of the black juice and a couple of them big cats. The clan is still in town and we had the family thing going on at my aunts so I behaved. Pretty boring stuff with lots of bible reading and praying and shit like that.

So, there.

Oh, and don't you be asking about my new year resolution and all that shit cos I just don't do that shit. And I really don't give a shit. Really, I don't.

Today was good. It was good because I drove to Tebakang for a gastronomic fare. I was informed many times of this restaurant down at Tebakang bazaar that serves probably the best prawn dishes this part of the island and true enough, the one hour or so journey that it took for me to drive from Kuching was worth every minute. I was not disappointed at all.

I also had wild boar meat and their signature crispy noodle in some Chinese wine tasting sauce which were errr...wild and crispy.

That is all and good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the damage?

Wednesday, 07 January, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

mikey : much cheaper then expected. half a kilo of medium size prawns (10 pieces) for rm18, forest pig meat, noodles and forest fern. damage came up to rm42 plus drinks.

Thursday, 08 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home