A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brownies


Whipping up a simple brownie isn't exactly like working with mercury or some high science shit. Don't you be bringing that weak ass excuse, because its really that simple. This is so simple, you won't even need an electric mixture cos you can use your fucking hands, bitch!

And this is not about those short ass brownies because those shit just don't make the cut. I like them tall and cakey. Chewy and fudgy but moist enough so that it melts in your mouth.

What it is :-

A bar of cooking chocolate
Two cups of coarse brown sugar
A bar of butter

You throw all the above in a glass bowl and give it a water bath. You don't melt them in a stupid saucepan even if its on low heat cos that will burn them. And just what exactly is a water bath, you ask? Go fucking google it, bitch!

Moving on.

Throw in three eggs and a little vanilla in the melted mixture and mix well. Set aside to rest cos the shit had a water bath earlier, bitch!

Get three cups of flour in a bowl. Throw in two tablespoon of cocoa powder, a little baking powder, some walnuts and fold. Blend in the choclate mixture and pour in an 8inch square pan. Then throw it in your pre heated oven, say at 350 deg or on low setting if you're using a gas oven. You want a bad ass moist, fudgy, chewy brownie? 25 mins tops. Its all about heat and timing, really.

But I tell you, no box mix can even come close to this one right here. It is that good, I kid you not.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! Try one part honey and one part brown sugar next. Pecans instead of walnuts. Its simply amazing.

Amy, W.A

Monday, 01 December, 2008  
Blogger irryyyyy said...

im gonna do it this weekenddddddddddd and have them sent to ur office hehehehe and u can give me ur very pro advices hehehe. its gonna be so diff from the cacated cheescake hehee.

Monday, 01 December, 2008  
Blogger irryyyyy said...

i don think i understand the first part about the water bath. i googled. anyway im gonna bug u on msn for elaboration on that =)))

Tuesday, 02 December, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

irry : i hope it turns out good. good luck!

Wednesday, 03 December, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

amy : didnt have honey or pecans then. will try this combo next.

Wednesday, 03 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home