A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Plate-Full

I am in that stupid state that happens when I have too many things in front of me. Things that I have to do, but which I'd rather avoid. I have too many on my plate that I can handle.

Most of them having to do with my fear of disappointing people or making them unhappy. Bosses and clients.

Also dealing with fucking bureaucrats.

I know.

I need to grow up, make the calls, write the notes, don't delay. Get it over with.

You're absolutely right.

I will.

Maybe even today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home