A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Old Town

You'll only find two rows of old wooden shophouses in Tebakang bazaar. Built along the swift Sungai Sadong, there are altogether seventeen shophouses but only four are occupied. Business used to be good until the road came, I was told. The towkay at Chop Jit Hin cofeeshop tells me most of the shop owners had moved on to either Serian or Kuching. Two families had migrated to the white man's country and only the grand children comes to visit sometimes, he says. It used to be busy in the old days but not anymore.

Here's some scene :-

The shophouses

Mirror, scissors and what used to be a fan

Closed windows

Dumex

Girl sitting on a bench

Old town kids

Solitary bench

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine this in the movies.

You come to a wooden sign board that says 'Tabakang' nailed imbalance as you enter you can see two rows of shop divided by a road between them. Cars don't pass by so often. 17 shop houses but only 4 occupied.

Well dude, if it was me I'd call for Mulder and Scully or Van Helsing.

Not Optimus Prime! OK?

Saturday, 10 January, 2009  
Blogger Demented said...

the other : the kids you see are actually aliens.

Saturday, 10 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home