A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Village Scene


There's a storm across the valley, clouds are rollin' in,
The afternoon is heavy on your shoulders,
There's a truck out on the four lane,a mile or more away
The whinin' of his wheels just makes it colder...
Hey...its good to be back home again,
Sometimes this old farm feels like an old lost lost friend,
Yes...and hey, its good to be back home again...
Back Home Again - John Denver

What I would like to see the first thing when I wake up every morning

Fish pond

Mud bath

Padi

Errr...black and white

2 Comments:

Blogger Floyd said...

where is this?

Monday, 27 October, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

come over and i'll show you, bro.

Tuesday, 28 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home