A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lefty

While some quarters are busy fatwahing, I thought I'd amuse myself today by doing a stupid thing. This would be in tandem to the prevalent stupidity around us of late.

And so when I woke up this morning, I decided I was left handed.

Yes, that's what I decided to be. A lefty. Brushed my teeth, wiped my ass, held my Marls, had my kueh chap - chopsticks clumsily between my fingers, held 5 big cats, all with my left hand. Have you ever had to change from being right handed to doing almost everything with your left hand? That's exactly what I decided to do this morning. For a whole day. Even putting down my John Hancock on documents that came to my table.

It was hard and it is stupid, I know.

But whooaaahh...I suddenly feel an urge coming! A very strong one.

It is Japanese night tonight and I do have Hikaru Koto's latest flick somewhere in the C drive.

Hmmmmm...I don't know but it would definitely be interesting to attempt this with my left hand for a change.

Maybe I should.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pray tell, how did it go? Attempting it with your left hand, i mean.

Thursday, 27 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : it was hard...i mean, it is hard...to do.

Thursday, 27 November, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

hahaha...rosie palm and the five sisters had a date yesterday ei...

Thursday, 27 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

kanid : it took longer...i mean it took a little bit of time to...it was harder...harder to attempt, i mean.

Thursday, 27 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I bet you used the mouse with your right hand.

Friday, 28 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

istalk : now how did you know that???

Sunday, 30 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home