A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Need.Detox.Now.

I read somewhere, a certain very dead person said this - "No rest is worth anything except the rest that is earned".

And I think I earned mine last night. I may have slept the longest ever. Which is rare by my standard. I was kncoked out by 7:00pm yesterday and only got up at 8:00 this morning. It's unbelievable and yes, I definitely earned it. Still, it could be the age factor and shit.

But I've been busy entertaining the slave drivers from up north since Monday to reciprocate the same deal when I was in their backyard months ago. Payback time and shit. Nothing much. Started off on Monday evening with the usual kissing of the slave driver's ass and mindless discussions over liberal serving of malts. No dinner but lots and lots of drinking thereafter. Wednesday night was the worse. I vaguely remember dancing, but I think I did. To 'Dancing Queen'.

Ooooh, fuckarama!!! I think I fucking did!!!

Personal damage count after 3 nights - 75ml of various malt, approximately. And very many, many big cats. One or two pints of the black juice.

But slave driver's all gone now which is good because I don't think I could have done any more drinking. I was too fucking tired and the poor liver feels like it's giving up on me. I fucking feel it. Shit, just about everything about me is about to give up right now. The throbbing headache is still there and there's sweat on my forehead.

I think a couple of days detoxing is called for.

Starting...now.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to have some beers and burn something at my place tomorrow?

Friday, 14 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

what time?

Friday, 14 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow, I knew that detoxing talk was never going to happen. *sigh*

Friday, 14 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : ok. ok. Im a weak being.

Saturday, 15 November, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

wats with the burning things??

Monday, 17 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i was your liver, i'd sue you and ask for euthanasia.

Tuesday, 18 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard : errr...burning things like meat to go with the beer

anon : i would do the same

Tuesday, 18 November, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

my bad then..I was under the assumption that two males with beer bellies burning stuff like a bunch of red necks...gosh...

Tuesday, 18 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lynching? oh please invite me.

Wednesday, 19 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home