A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Polite People

I think polite people are just deceitful and plain fucking rude.

Oh, yeah. Thats right. They're all fucking rude. Polite people will only talk to you because they feel a need to. And they will do what ever they need to, so as not to be seen...errr impolite. To these ones, I say - please don't see manners and being polite in the same light.

Take yesterday for instance. I knocked off early from work and headed to this trendy bar, right, and found I was their only customer. I was at my second big cat when this trendy looking girl walks in, sat not far from where I was and ordered a drink with a trendy name. She repeatedly rummaged through her handbag, did her hair, checked herself out in her vanity mirror thingy, if that is what its called, and was constantly typing something on her blackberry. In between all this comical act, I noticed she smiled. To herself. And this went on for a full 20 minutes or so.

Weird.

And then it happened. She attempted to be fucking polite.

"Hey, there...excuse me, I'm sorry...but you seem quiet", she said from three stools away.

And I'm like, that's probably because I want to be left alone and maybe just feel like being quiet, stooopid bitch.

I smiled and raised my beer glass. I thought I did the right thing. Don't say a word and she'd probably just leave me be.

But to my horror, she leaned towards my direction and with a very concerned tone asked why I was so oooohhfullly quiet.

Not in the mood to get into small talks and all that shit, I told her a good friend committed suicide on Monday and that I was still grieving.

Bad call.

"Oooooh, I'm sorry. Were you good friends? Like best of friends...yaddayadda"

And for a whole hour, she ranted on how she had gone through the same shit while studying in Ostolia and how she went through hell and how this certain book I can't remember the title now, helped her.

I nodded, managing only a few yes...uh-huh...aaaahhh...hmm...while she yak-ke-dee-yakked away. And I was staring at her tits most of the time because her tits were the only two things nice about her.

I have manners, I open doors, offer my seat, offer to be of assistance when required and will sometimes stand up at a table when a woman arrives. When I walk into an empty bar and find a woman sitting alone looking depressed, I sit very, very far from her and leave her alone to dwell in her misery. Yes, I do have manners.....believe it or not.

However, being polite does not sit well with me. I think folks who are polite will do things they do not wish to do. They lose their individuality and they can not be themselves. It is sad, really.

And then she went - "...I can see you're sad....I can tell. You were quiet when I walked in just now...so I thought I'd be polite and stay...you know, to talk..."

FREEEEAK!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww..are you sure you didnt enjoy her company? You were staring at her tits, as you so eloquently put it, were you not?

Saturday, 22 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that seemed like a nice encounter, meeting different people and all that. she's probably in a good mood that's why she layan-ed you. she must be old/ugly or else you'd probably enjoy her company.

Saturday, 22 November, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : i enjoyed staring at her tits

i stalk blogs : i enjoyed staring at her tits

Monday, 24 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't believe you lah, kanid..sounds more like a dream, with tits and all..

Ostolia pok!!!

Monday, 24 November, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!! That's what I'm saying! Come up to me, tell me you're attracted to me, and tell me you want to 'romp' with me in the toilet...like right now!!

Bot nooo!

"Hey, there...excuse me, I'm sorry...but you seem quiet" <---- Like what the...?? Pppfffttt!!!

Saturday, 10 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home