A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Random Shit

I've been lying in bed trying to get to sleep, but its now 1:24am and I'm still struggling. I walked around my house, switched on the TV and noticed the computer was still on.

So here I am contemplating who else can I still be?

Its a valid question with many possibilities. I'm a real believer in this - you can be anything you want to be shit - but my biggest blinding flash of the fucking obvious for this year has been about goal setting. Because without goals, how the fuck are you to know if you have achieved anything at all?

So, right here is a small part of list of my goals for the next 127 - 276 years :-

1. To be a better friend. Like, to be able to listen more and be less quick to offer my thoughts.

2. To continue to learn and develop and be good at anything I try. And if I find something I love, well, to be fucking great at it. To try to laugh more, relax more, travel more. And to be good to me and to love me more and all that shit. Also, to be thankful and grateful for everything. Shit included.

3. To try and get Hikaru Koto to do a spread eagle and shit while I watch and be supportive to her no matter what.

So, there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your hikaru koto nonsense again!

Thursday, 06 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home