A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Crap

If you haven't read this one yet, there is this newspaper article on a police beat base which was closed apparently because the vicinity was considered too dangerous even for the men in blue.

That's in down town Chow Kit. West side's drug and cheap ho's haven par excellence, yo!!! I remember way back then, I used to cruise the streets with my crew. We knew a few of the brosephs who soldiered the streets, so we were taken care of and were all good. This is where the hardest of the hardcore jammed. The worse of the lot. You want some heavy shit, a little bit of the shroom maybe, some good herbs, just ask the good 'ol abang down at Lorong Haji Taib.

Man, I miss those days, the good stuff. But not the ho's. I hear the whole deal down that street has gone so bad these days, its like beyond the beyond. Heard the brothers from Africa had taken over and shit and I sure hope they're having a ball. I think they will since there ain't no more five o's to diss them brothers.

And I'm like...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???!!!

For obvious reason, this didn't go too well with the rest of the good people of Chow Kit which also prompted a certain politician to question the move. The report also says our homey minister thinks the location is a dirty area and so therefore, there was a high possibility that the men in his charge might be exposed to contagious disease. Hence, why it was necessary for the police beat base to be moved to, check this out...a fucking safer zone, yo!!!

Can you fucking believe this shit???

But coming from a politician, which makes him an idiot of an elephantine proportion, this comes as no surprise. Politicians are idiots by nature. But you know this dude as this bald, ugly and obese person whose current joy in life is ISA-ing folks. If you didn't know yet, matters concerning our nation's security affairs and shit are all taken care of by our homey minister.

And you would have thought he'd stop right there. But Nooooooo, he didn't. Went on to say that the presence of criminals in the vicinity of Chow Kit also, check this out...posed a threat to the safety of the men in blue.

And I am like...

Nooooo shiiiitttt!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And which paper would this be?

Dtk. K

Monday, 20 October, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : the star on line. on weds last week, i think.

Monday, 20 October, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

what did you expect from a clown la kanid!! To look more intellectual whislt throwing pies in your face, yeah rite...

Thursday, 23 October, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

kanid, clown, you say? but clowns are good. they are respectable beings. They make people laugh and if not for clowns, there won't be a circus. clowns are higher life forms. this dude, however, is beneath the beneath.

Thursday, 23 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home