A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wear A Cap

I have a white cap. Its the only one I have now and it has been with me for the last 8 years. A good female companion was in Canada and got me the cap because she thought of me. Very nice of her.

I use it everywhere. In fact, I have it on right now. I wear it to the pub, to the office and every other place. I even had sex with it on once. I was standing.

I love caps. White ones especially. I don't remember not having one. It is, in my humble opinion, fashionable and gives me a kind of idiosyncrasy. I feel good and I look good in caps.

The point here is a few days ago, one of the office ladies made a comment about my constant appearance with the innocent looking cap. I didn't know until then, I was a misfit. She said I was too old to have it flipped backwards and it wasn't in fashion anymore. Of course I didn't know this but was wearing caps ever a fashion thing to start with? I thought it was a necessity to have one on. Like on a hot day, one would instinctively put something over ones head. A cap for instance. To, obviously protect ones head from the heat. While at night a cap is put on to...I don't know but I just like having my white cap on on a drinking night out. It's just nice to have one on while sitting at the bar having a beer or six.

So to this lady staff of mine, I begged if she forgave the symbology tangent but asked if she reckoned her seeing me in this innocuous, if prehistoric fashion item as a representation of my unwillingness to grow.

She thought for a moment and replied in the affirmative.

I've been traumatised since.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction luv, I was in NY when I got you that one.

Get over it sayang. You ain't that young no more. I say, lose the cap.

Wednesday, 02 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loose it, you dirty old bastard!

Wednesday, 02 May, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

bro..i have to go wif the majority...
it ain't in no more kanid...

Thursday, 03 May, 2007  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

AHAHAHAHAH.

david, in hokkien we'd say "lu chiak beh tua".

no other comment this whatsoever.

david's a good little boy.

Thursday, 03 May, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

David, she ain't the first one who told you so.

Saturday, 05 May, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : no way im loosing it yet.

mart j : just because i wear a cap backwards makes me a dirty bastard now!!!???

bastard united : kanid,...in or out. the cap stays.

chienne : im definitely a good little boy...sometimes. was hoping to see you in myy.

missed you, bitch.

sourmilk : yeah...i guess.

Monday, 07 May, 2007  
Blogger Arth Akal said...

Aahh...aren't we all in denial or just young at heart?

But whatever suits you fancy, bro....Or you can just say you don't give a f**k!

Cheers

Wednesday, 09 May, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

kanid, i just dont give a fuck!!!...anymore. was in your backyard last week but was too pissed drunk to make that call. too many kanids to entertain bro, if you know what i mean.

i think i like 'the island' better now and that dangdut joint, 'the globe' is just plain scary man.

Thursday, 10 May, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

fuck...dangdut joint...wtf were u thinking sialll...
im dissapointed....

Friday, 11 May, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : if you need to know...one of your country man who happens to be a good buddy of mine thinks dangdut pubs are well...nice.

but those indon chicks, kanid...mmmm

Friday, 11 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home