A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sick


I.AM.SICK.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get thee well, my brother. Are you done with the book?

JJ

Saturday, 14 April, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

Well, Im sick of work la brudah...
anyways, get well soon....

Saturday, 14 April, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

JJ : im doing fine bro. just the flu bug.

bastard united : im so very sick of it bro

Sunday, 15 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know you're ok, sayang.

Sunday, 15 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone's sick nowadays lah. what did you tell the Havana staff about me? i went there on Friday and they all looked at me one kind. they had that reluctant smile when they saw me entering the bar, then kept on asking me "are you feeling okay now? do you want a beer? i will give you your special glass. sit, sit.." i mean, what's with the sudden nicey nicey treatment la? as if i was dead and came back to life. anyways, had two jugs there, content & went home by midnight.

Monday, 16 April, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

ja nice : yeah, im ok.

langkau fiction : was there just before the fever hit me hard. told barman you had the flu bug. another brother had the same symptom as me plus rashes and had to be admitted lah. ever drinking buddy i know is actually sick bro. what is happening man?

Monday, 16 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home