A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Have Wind?

I have this condition. That every time I think of a song, regardless of which, this song starts to play in my head. It just happens. Its annoying. It makes me think that I could have a condition. The mental kind. Its been years now. When it starts, I start humming it. And it stays. For the whole day. I have something like that Ikea advert you hear on the radio.

Try this with the flute.

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
And how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
And how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?

How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
And how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
And how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?

How many years can a mountain exist
Before its washed to the sea?
And how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
And how many times can a man turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind,
The answer is blowing in the wind.

Thanks Bob. For putting this song in my head.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a flute?

Wednesday, 14 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh... now the song Mr. Tambourine Man in pounding in my head.... arrrgggghhhhh!

Wednesday, 14 March, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

I kinda have a word for it, it's similiar disease. We call it LSS - Last Song Syndrome.

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

mart j : dont worry about the flute. its a long story.

anon : la...la...laaaaa. mr tambourine man...la...la...laaaa

sourmilk : i want to have last loooong syndrome

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home