A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Motorcycle Ghost

Last week proved to be a busy busy busy one due to some business that yours truly had to complete in Kota Kinabalu. I like the city. A bit chaotic and messy but at least they have Tiger served in most pubs. Bottled Tiger, that is. Folks up there prefer something else. I touched down at the airport in the evening and spared no time to look for a nice pub to unwind. The good Kadazan cab driver suggested 'The Upperstar' next to The Hyatt. It was perfect. The sea, the sun just about to go down in the horizon. So I took a table facing the sunset and ordered a jug. My good waiter, Malak looked at me and asked, "Do you mean a set, sir?". I smiled and remembered I was in KK. Here the amber coloured juice comes in sets. Not a jug.

Six hours and three sets later, two very nice Kadazan ladies took the table next to mine. They smiled, I smiled. And then we talked. The rest of my buddies came later who were coincidentally acquaintances of my two new found female companions and everything was fuzzy after that. I can't recall much of what happened now. I was helped...no. I was carried back to my room just before sunrise.

After returning to the homeland, I immediately succumbed to a lingering, nasty cold. It has left me dragging my sniffling, sneezing, achey ass thru the dismal return to daily life. I hate being sick like this but no problemo there.

All of the other participants of my excursion already conveyed the fun and friendship that I enjoyed and I have little else to add...except that it was these two Kadazan ladies...and it wasn't even sexual. Really. I can still hear them screaming, "Araaaammmaaaiii tttiiiiii!!!".

I spent the whole weekend slumped on the couch watching re runs and two movies.

A movie note...Ghost Rider contains some of the most awful dialogue and awkward overacting that I have ever witnessed on film. Still, the wonderfully realized special effects and overall look of the film made me overlook the glaring flaws. The people involved obviously loved the comic and that made me enjoy the film.

Araaaaammmmaaaaiiii ttttiiiiii!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you were dragged, carried, pushed and nevermind. Montoku rules!!!!!!

Tuesday, 03 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Montoku punya pasal bah, ging. Ko bila lagi datang. Ngam bah kita punya council of wise men.

'and it wasnt even sexual'? inddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd! hahahhahahahhahahah

Tuesday, 03 April, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

andy : i swear i dont even remember. montoku rules alright.

issac montoku : you are an evil evil evil man, sir.

Tuesday, 03 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in this cock&bull bar (or some corny name like that) last year and drank some beer 'sets' as you said. I remembered I was chatting away with this middle-age woman sitting next to me, and then, the bartender woke me up coz the place was about to close! Not too sure if it was a dream or what but wasn't that interesting.

The bar ladies said I was a Lun Dayeh lah...what laaa?

Wednesday, 04 April, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

was this the reason for you to call me wee hours in the morning....

Thursday, 05 April, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : like i said, i dont remember. was too wasted bro...i was.

Monday, 09 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon brother.

Friday, 13 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home