A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Crush

Havana is a relatively quiet place to unwind. The kind of place where you'd like to be after meaningless hours slaving for the monolith monsters down at the salt mine. I like it here...especially for its low key aura and low pitched music. On certain days and some nights, me, myself and I could be the only person at the bar. Which is just the way I like it. My kanid Kelvin comes in sometimes and just like me, he likes it quiet.

You must forgive the folks at Havana for their taste of what is real good music but this is compensated by their ever ready super cold beer mugs. Now, if its not for the peaceful and quiet ambiance, the real attraction here is its near sub zero freezing beer glass. And I kid you not. Buddies from up north never fails to visit just to have a good cold one (in the very real sense of the word) whenever they're here.

However, Havana's peace and quiet was somewhat irked due to the patronage of a few beautiful women a few nights ago, of the kanid kind...and this was with a little help of something herbal courtesy of none other than a very beautiful woman. Thank you, Mon Cherie for remembering the needs of your fellow man, in the person of me. Nice tan there, welcome back and you're beautiful as ever.

This is a lovely woman. When I was 13, I had a huge crush the size of the Arctic shelves on her. Yeahhhhhh...it was that huge. And I'm proud to announce here that she was my very, very, very 'FK'. Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhh...I still can taste her on my lips every time I think of that lazy Saturday afternoon. I don't know if she realised then that I was madly infatuated with her but nevermind if she didn't. I was just too preoccupied admiring the woman that damn if she felt the same way. I remember a year afterwards, when she told me she was leaving for Australia, I was devastated. But we wrote each other and I keep those letters still. The sentimental fool I am.

Here's to you Grace...and thank you for those few miserable hours of the days that I missed you like crazy. And so this is for you...

Alluring...

This essence is,

Genuinely perceived,

It is on your lips, in your smile, eyes and soul...

10 Comments:

Blogger Arth Akal said...

I'm very inquisitive and eager to learn new things but to tell you the truth, I'm just slow.
I'm still trying to figure out what 'FK' means. Do enlighten me if you wish, kanid.

Sunday, 13 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh yesssss, I remember those days when we were young and innocent. What was the song again? Was it not, 'I can't fight this feeling'? Bro, you were so gay mannnnnn!

Whaterver is this beautiful lady doing now, bro?

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember her! But what is FK? I know you were too deeply religious and gay to be doing shit with that woman then but please spare me this pain and tell me, what is FK??!

sp your classmate

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were 15 lah! And whatever happened to Marilyn? You still see her? And what in the name of Mamon is FK lah, weeeiiii?

Justin

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure he (being a demented person that he is) will give you a long-winded, around-the-bush response to 'what is FK?' To him, this kind of response is 'philosophical'.

FK = first kiss...lah

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

F is the 6th letter of the alphabet and K comes before L

arth : i would have just gone with first kiss but one kanid thought it would be fun just to say FK.

mart j : i was. gay.

sp your classmate : im still deeply religious.

justin : i was 15? maybe, i was. marilyn is in kl and happy.

langkau fiction : kedung was hillarious that night, kanid. but coming up with 'FK' was beyond the beyond.

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, was permission given to use this pic here by the lady? as long as everyone here knows that FK means First Kiss and nothing else. Cheers to Kedung for inventing the term. The lady in the pic, by the way, is very much married. Nice photo though :p

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, was permission given to use this photo here by the lady? as long as it's been established that FK means First Kiss and nothing else. Cheers to Kedung for inventing that term. The lady is very much married by the way. Nice photo though :p

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

kanid, wtf is goin on...Im gettin red flags all over laa...

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : hahhahha...do i need to write in? :)

kedung is a visionary...cheers. lovelyyyy woman that one.

photo is very nice. i like.

bastard united : all these nice woman...they're all taken mannnnn.

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home