A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Loop Holed

It's a bad thing being pessimistic all the time. I'm finding it real hard and almost impossible to deal with. I keep thinking that if I were to be anything other than pessimistic, then I'm being delusional. I have optimism guilt. I have no idea how I became like that.

Unfortunately, I also don't know how to get rid of that guilty feeling. It's stupid and exasperating and I know for a fact that it will make itself obvious in whatever I do or say, thus creating the "self-fulfilling prophecy" effect.

I'm stuck in a loop of perpetual victimhood, dooming myself to failure in whatever risky thing that I do. Of course, repeated failures will obviously result in my self-esteem taking a dive down south again, thus making me more pessimistic. See the fucking loop?

How the hell does one get out of this shit?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont get out of it my bratha, as one of the elders said once to me, 'You learn to grow out of it'.

Saturday, 24 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

yes, guru. yessssss...i shall heed that advise.

Saturday, 24 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about getting really, really drunk?

Saturday, 24 February, 2007  
Blogger Nosce Te said...

Going to Tringgus tomorrow (Sunday). Are you on? (Good place to get out of your shit)

Saturday, 24 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bawang merah : i will try that option

langkau fiction : tringgus sounds good. i see what happens first.

Saturday, 24 February, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

can't help you out there, i'm stuck in my own hell... too.

Monday, 26 February, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

am feeling guilty too...
but what the heck..beer anyone...

Monday, 26 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

sourmilk : no help needed in this department. its one of my demons.

bastard united : beer definitely helps. lets all thank the ancient egyptians for this wonderful liquid.

Tuesday, 27 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanto, looks like the bad demons win.xucos

Tuesday, 27 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

lone ranger : well,at least i gave it a hell of a run, kemo sabe...

Love,

Tanto

Tuesday, 27 February, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

Friday, 02 March, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

sourmilk : are we playing catch?

Sunday, 04 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My solution:

I stopped going to church.

Heh ;)

If we're damned to hell, damned to an eventual, downward spiral into infirmity, might as well enjoy what we have now.

Monday, 05 March, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

fred : im an hononary member of the unification church of the 9th moon from the sun.

no help there.

Monday, 05 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home