A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Shirt And Khmer Spirit

My kanid, Kelvin went to Siem Riep, took pictures of a lot of temples and all he got me is this stupid t-shirt. And a bottle of the local moonshine. The shirt is all good but the moonshine came as a surprise. He was nice enough to bring a small bottle of the poison for me to sample considering the fact that on his stop over in Malaya, the liquid was almost mercilessly wasted in the hands of very inconsiderate kanids. Blood was almost shed in his effort to save what little was left.

I don't remember what they call it now but I was taken aback by the sheer power it packed. It tasted very similar to our langkau but it leaves an after taste at the back of the tongue. It doesn't smell that strong and was a little cloudy. I tried to wash the taste down with a few rounds of Tiger but that didn't work. After four shooters or at least that's how much I think I had, the effect began to kick in. And with the combination of good spirit and real music like Battery, Holy Diver and Master of Puppets playing in the background, the moment was perfected. I really don't know if the effect was accentuated by the number of Tiger I had or...I don't know. But my head was buzzing. Buzzing fiercely, I tell you.

I woke up the next morning with a horrible back and muscle pain something common to what my doctor would like me to know as alcohol poisoning and all that jive. But that's what he likes to say to scare me.

I think I like our langkau better.

4 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

bakaches n muscle pain...
damn, i dun wan that shhite man....
its nasty.....

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : i swear i've never had this episode before bro. that cambodian shit is nasty to the core man.

Thursday, 22 February, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

u won't believe it, my colleague came visiting to my house last nite and wore the exact same t-shirt as yours. A friend who just came back from Cambodia got it for him. Apparently there's only a few designs available.

Friday, 23 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

sourmilk : see...i was right. great men have outstanding taste in everything.

Friday, 23 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home