A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, February 09, 2007

A Tiger And A Monkey

How can you hurt and long for someone's touch
when you've never felt it?
I do this for yours, though,
and the craving grows more each day...

You cause me to soften into a puddle
of complete weakness...
You have evolved into my every waking thought
and my every dream at night...

I breathe in so hard
trying to catch my breath when we can't talk...
I close my eyes so tight
hoping when I open them you will be there...

But I know I have to linger
until the time is right...
It seems so far away
that I think I am losing my mind...

I want to breathe in your smell
and keep it with me all day long...
I want to taste your love for me
by savouring your sweetness...

I want to feel you next to me
so when you leave for awhile I can hold on...
I just want you to know
that I really want you...

When the time comes and we are together
you will always know and feel this...
I will always touch, hold and love you
every moment of the day and night...

...My pussy cat, you'll not have another touch unfelt

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel you, brother. I feel you.

Monday, 12 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

tiger donnie : i feel you too, brother. i do. damn it!!! this is so gay.

Monday, 12 February, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, 12 February, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

Can somebody, anybody...spank that munky....

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home