A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mallet And Hammer

Honestly, I'm beginning to have recurring fantasies of wielding a large mallet and applying gross force of said mallet on the telephone. And every time I fantasize about that, the mallet gets larger and transforms into something made out of harder/heavier material other than wood...or maybe even a hammer.

Today has got to be one of those days when I hate the telephone like I hate having diarrhea after a good night out of very heavy drinking. Or like ejaculating prematurely when masturbating. And then there's these few letters from my clients on my table demanding a reply to this and that but really, I'm soooooo not into this right now.

A little nuts and a bit frazzled today but still intact. Just about the only thing that keeps me going are these thoughts :-

1. I need to save leave for this proposed trip to Medan in April. If that happens at all.
2. Medan or Laos or Kho Samui
3. Beer
4. Teluk Limau
5. Beer
6. Rainforest Music Festival in July because the brathas and sistas are coming
6. Tiger beer
7. Tiger beer
8. Tiger beer
9. Red Horse beer (This one comes as a surprise as I found it to be kind on the palate)
10. More beer

Awww, shit!!! Looks like I'm going to have to hit the pub again later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nosce Te said...

Teluk Limau? You want to walk there? May God have mercy on you lah! Even though you may be his favourite, he'll think twice of being merciful to you walking on this trip. I tell you lah...

On another note, I do not think having diarrhea after a good night of heavy drinking is a bad thing. I like it. Very nice.

And you still have three more days to decide to come with me to visit our ancestors and their temples!

Friday, 09 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : i want to do teluk limau like the shias. instead of flogging myself in penance, i shall atone my sins by doing teluk limau. god will be merciless but he will be very proud of me.

sometimes i do like the sound of my shit or liquid spaltering all over the procelain throne. the smell...very nice.

i made some enquiries on the damage to the trip and found it was too radical given my fiscal state of health right now. so, i'll pass. if i knew 6 months earlier, i would have been able to. next round bro. going to do some hill climbing instead.

you journey well, my brother.

Friday, 09 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trish : Honey, I think you missed no. 11. Sex?

Saturday, 10 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : honey, i think i don't miss sex

Monday, 12 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home