A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy New Year and All That Shit

People are still wishing me a happy new year and all that shit. I don't know why they even bother. Its like this - Last year and the year before last and all the previous years were the same. For me. This year will not change either. Unless I strike the 6/49 or some shit like that.

But on a more serious note, I know this is a bit late but o.k, Happy New Year everyone. There.

I was not in town to usher the new year in but rest assured my thoughts were with all of you. Yeah, fucking right.

I wish I could honestly say I felt excited waving 2006 goodbye and welcoming another hopeful year. Well, fuck that. I don't know but I've never got into the hype of all this new year thing. In fact while everyone else were dressed up and at some chic pub/club somewhere in this particular city, I was with the brathas enjoying the Big Cat and few bottles of distilled agavae plant over at one of the boys house. O.k maybe we were too broke to be anywhere but that's beside the point. We were happily drunk and stupefied like any other day of any other year. One bratha started this thing they call the 'count down' just before midnight and while he was going 10, 9, 8, 7...we gave him the stare and sensing the impending hostility from the rest of us he stopped at 6 and said, "Fuck this shit".

Although we did end 2006 with Saddam Hussein's execution, but really it’s not such a bad year at all. For me, it was just uninteresting.

The only fun thing that I could think of happening last year was that delightful pint of black juice I had at Havana. That was heavenly, never drank something more delicious than that. And that near fuck experience I had with this woman which wasn't fun at all.

I'm not going to start making any list of resolution this year, as almost all of last year’s are a goner. Last year's one wasn't even a list but more like some mental 'must-do-this-year' shit but fuck that. I just have one thing to do in 2007 and only one, and that is soul searching. Although that may sound a bit gay but it’s a must. Apparently, I never have any serious interest on anything. Or maybe get my tennis elbow worked on.

I am proud to announce that I accomplished nothing last year because I never really wanted anything that badly. I lived a rather stress-bound existence because I'm still learning the art of detaching my mind from things.

This year I feel the need to contribute more to society and if I do, find an interesting way to do it. I need exciting hobbies to keep me out of my house. I need to reassess my role as a big brother to my two equally crappy siblings. Need to take better care of my ass. Most importantly, I need to decide the right path to divert myself from spending the rest of my life answering phone calls.

Even if it’s not entertaining, I hope 2007 will be informative. Lots of questions waiting for resolutions. Having a fuck friend/partner/toy along the way is just frosting on the cake. Statistically, I shall find myself head over heels infatuated with some random chick by the fourth quarter of this year.

Wonder if my karma really works that way. Hold it!!! I don't even believe in this karma shit. What am I saying???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and may this year be more kinder to you. I know you will hate me for this.

Sunday, 21 January, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

ms zarina/jambu : how did you know?

Monday, 22 January, 2007  
Blogger Nosce Te said...

Answering phone calls is much better than receiving business letters from the King, man!

Monday, 22 January, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : those letters, i just throw them away until the next King letter comes.

Saturday, 10 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home