A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Why Hath Thou Forsaken Me?

My long awaited messiah inevitably departs in the end...
This is known by the disciples,
but what of those who never ask for assistance...
You 'saved' my soul after years of mental agony...
pulling me out of my comfortable little world
into the darkness of reality...
forcing me to look into my surroundings to make out the shapes,
though lacking sufficient light...
You changed me, but not the world...

Still, you dropped me on my feet,
though I quickly collapsed onto my knees...
You left my elevated soul flustering
in a world that soon modified itself
so as to maliciously tear my soul to pieces
once again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home