A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Very Nice

Haaaa...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha!!!

If you haven't watched 'Borat' yet, you must. And very quickly now, get in touch with your local DVD vendor and grab a copy. I got a clear one for just MYR7.00 and I watched it with the same fastidious fashion that an art historian brought to the study of a Titian. Must have put it on for at least 5 times over the week end. Very nice and I am excite.

That's him with two 'working' ladies sometime last year in Amsterdam. Notice how fascinated they are with his huge equipment. Very nice.

I didn't do much over the weekend because it was raining and my mood has been very much influenced by the same. Its just gloomy in here but I like it like that sometimes. There was this invitation to visit Kampung Danu on Sunday afternoon with Kelvin, a kanid and an American friend but I had to give that one a miss due to some family obligations. So much for banishing my demons, bratha. But lets do that some other weekend. I so very much wanted to go. But the parents had to fly in on Sunday morning for their annual regimental family inspection and shit so now I'm left to do the good son show for a few days. Good thing they're flying out on Friday.

Kelvin told me I didn't miss much on the trip as there was a funeral in the village. It seems one of the village family's patriarch finally took the journey to the happy hunting ground. One would expect a sombre mood in the air but like all native funerals or at least the ones I attended, the atmosphere can be quite jovial. And at some, extremely jovial. I found out Kelvin and the gang came back quite satisfied despite the fact. I've been to a few and there was never a time when I got back home sober. I met our American friend last night and he was pretty much intrigued by how some tribes and communities handle situations such as death.

Ok. Enough of this and back to 'Borat'.

Maaaaaannnnn...the movie is hilarious!!! Very nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nosce Te said...

okeh but the next weekend 'out' is probably at the end of this month. i won't be around kuching from this friday onwards.

which also means we have to meet up in havana or siang-siang for 2H...TODAY!

Tuesday, 06 February, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

you copy me blog idea issit? just jk... not?! :) yeah, few weeks back everyone i meet simultaneously talks about borat and speaks like him.

Wednesday, 07 February, 2007  
Blogger bastard united said...

This is my wife....
this is my sister..she is no 1 prostitute....annnddd...
this is the woman who i make love to...yekemesh....

har har har.....
man, the part he did the 69er wif the fat dude was urrrggghhhh...
damn...

Thursday, 08 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : orite, bro.

you have a good time, now. and bring back something good.

sourmilk : i didnt want to be left out. i talk like him now too. very nice.

bastard united : bro, that 69 scene is the bestest.

'Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard's robe' - this one blew me away, bro.

Thursday, 08 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home