A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Bang Nupi Kuh

Bang nupi kuh,
Uih nepapu nemuh,
Lun pegkung Buduk Balud,
Luk medita tu,
Rasat acho,
Pegkung beken melagan,
Uih nenier acheh bawang,
Ieh ineh Ba' Kelalan...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nosce Te said...

Bang nupi kuh
Uih neni'er acheh krubau
Buro ame bang dayeh
Ta'ut ko' jadi penguman
Tauh...

Tuesday, 06 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : krubau tauh lah

Wednesday, 07 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Translate laaa, macha.

Monday, 12 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

macha : ok. i translate now.

'in my dreams, i meet you
on mountain top of buduk balud, it is very high, when sun shine, other mountain can see, i see a place, it is ba kelalan'

Monday, 12 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home