A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Alien Rain

I'm of an alien race
and foreign to this
damned world...
hostile because it has been
cheated of
all things noble...
things which I have been
endowed with...
This world tries to rob me
of my gifts...
pulling me into the eternal fires of
hatred, anger and envy
I avoid its desperate grasping,
but can do nothing for those
native to this misery, save
weeping a torrent of tears
that flood this world with the
realization that it cannot
escape its ultimate end
by manipulating my life...
The clouds burst, drizzling
upon my foreign head
uncountable centuries of pain
and a primitive hunger for survival...
Being that my origin is
not of this world
I do not share this torture,
still...I find myself
drowning in the deluge...
Damn this beautiful rain, falling from these alien skies...
Damn this beautiful rain...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could this be inspired by the incessant rain that we are now having?

Monday, 29 January, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

krutpaksi : you are very smart my friend.

Wednesday, 31 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home