A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

As Ye Smoke, So Shall Ye Reek

Now, grand ol' dad here is having fun. Doesn't he look like he's having fun? Look closely at the expression on his face and you'll agree that he has no cares in the world. Nothing at all. None whatsoever. Nadda. I don't have to tell you what's he got in that wicked device which consists a small pipe perpendicular in the middle of that...wickedness. That big ass, mind boggling wickedness.

So, to you all average cigarette smoker out there, the world is this grand dad's ashtray. Which brings to mind this quote..."Tobacco is a dirty weed. I like it. It satisfies no normal need. I like it. It makes you thin, it makes you lean, it takes the hair right off your bean. It's the worst darn stuff I've ever seen. I like it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home