A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bratha

My bratha Jas, turns 16 today and I feel extremely bad for not being there to watch him make a fool of himself tonight. May I suggest that you take it easy on the women and booze later. But really bratha, you are now a year older and lets see some wise moves from now on. If all else fails, try watching Master Yoda's skills on the lightsabre. Concentrating really hard on the Master's skills have changed peoples lives and inspired yet some, to be better.

But here's a poem to make you feel all gay and shit. I shall call this one, 'Screw You'.

A brand new miserable day is dawning
And as it gets its start,
I want you to know that it ain't gonna mean nothing
and that thought warmeth my heart.

I hope your birthday will not be special,
Someone else deserves it more than fucking you!!!
You were such a freak when you had a turban,
It still shows in everything that you do.

So, have a fucked up morning
And an even a fucked up day...
May gloominess surrounds you always
....and not just for today.

Have a fucked up birthday, you fucked up son of a fucking bitch. And may the fleas of a fucking thousand gorillas infest your fucking armpits!!!

Fuck the 'take it easy on the women and booze' jive, bro. You know I don't speak that language. Have one or two or 26 on me and puke blood when you're done!!! And ravish them ladies like you were a serial rapist or something. Hoooooorrrraaaahhhh!!!

Thank You.

5 Comments:

Blogger bastard united said...

hahahahahaha.....
allritey, i love this fucking poem...
n fucking hell, im not gonna take it easy, u bloody wnaker...
im gonna down a few of the black juice for ya brudahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
so fuckin thank you u for the fucking poem...
now, im just gonna grab a tissue coz this fucking poem made me fucking emo....

I love ya too brudah from another mutha....

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  
Blogger sour milk said...

this ain't right. how bout a simple i love you?

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard united : are we gay now??? are we friggin gay now??? yeah. i thought so.

sour milk : i love you.

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  
Blogger Nosce Te said...

oh gosh..i thought i knew you lah kanid..

Wednesday, 14 February, 2007  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau fiction : closet one kanid. i have sinned.

Thursday, 15 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home