A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Good and The Bad

Remember when we were just kids and so full of idealism? We thought we were the good guys, holding the fort against the so-called bad guys. Be cowboy's and not injun's. We wanted to be heroes, steadfast and true.

We grow up and along the way we find that many truths are actually half-truths or worse, pure lies. The good guys don't always win. Hard work guarantees nothing. Being a good person doesn't exempt you from being screwed and getting fucked, it in fact make it easier for people to use and discard you. Things don't work the way your parents and the wise ones tell you.

We become jaded and cynical. Some of us give in to sorrow, hate, anger and pain. Slowly, the dark side beckons.

It's deceptively easy to fall. And worse, when it happens you don't realize it before it's too late.

There are days when I think that I am not as good as I think I am, that contrary to what I imagine, I'm not that good a person. I might just be a bit of a player and I personally find that disturbing.

Life is hard and really effective at squeezing the good out of people isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hon, screw this and lets just get drunk and have fun.

Tuesday, 19 December, 2006  
Blogger bastard united said...

well, u gotta do what u gotta do juz to stay in the game....
what's the point of being good, u'd get screwed, cheated or back stabbed by someone u care/love...
so fuck it, i decided to be bad and bad i have been....

so like yves said, screw this shite, lets get fucking drunk and piss off some good people....

Wednesday, 20 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

yves : yvonne dahhhhhhhliiinnnggg...yes, lets.

bastard united : yeah, bro. i guess i just have to screw the idea of being good and shite and just get drunk.

Wednesday, 20 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home