A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Gundam

I'm tired. Dead tired.

My flight from Malaya last night was delayed thanks to a technical glitch on this certain budget airline 'bus'. 'Bus' they call it now. And so yours truly and about 100 over other very disgruntled and unhappy passengers were made to wait before they conveniently announced 4 hours later that they were indeed very sorry for the delay and so welcomed us on their 'bus'. I was home almost midnight.

Yes, I had a great time over the weekend. I hooked up with Jas and Fred who travelled from afar to serve justice to a particular quest. Got madly drunk on Friday and Saturday. Met with the lovely Cherie too, if only for a while. I missed that woman. I really do.

It was all good.

However, due to the very foul nature of what had transpired over the weekend, I shall refrain from writing anything about it because it was just fucking insane. Twisted, I tell you!!!

I got home last night and although I was physically tired, I was not in any mood to sleep. Withdrawal I suspect. The Tiger didn't help at all.

I decided to do a bit of cleaning in my little library and downloaded some Christmas songs. Its almost Christmas so it was only right. The room looks the way I want it to look when I checked it this morning. Well, sort of. The framed picture of something abstract is up, the books are as well arranged as I could hope them to be with the space that I have and the computer cables don't look like a bunch of tortured-to-death vipers.

I also realised that I am in possession of many nice 'to be displayed stuff'. Figurines mostly. Gundams and Star Wars things. These used to stand proudly on the shelves and when I felt suddenly older about 10 years ago, I stacked them away. Too juvenile I remember saying. Last night, after arranging them back to their individual glorious pedestals, I stood back and found them to be all good.

I have a lot of other stuff (including aforementioned Gundams) given by friends and from my travels that conveniently found its way into boxes. Some are still in its original casing. Ok, one or two of those said friends aren't friends anymore, but hey, a lot of these stuff are crying out to be shown off. Sort of like...oooh, look at me!!! The person who gave me may be a bit of a wanker, but at least she/he had good taste.

Now, if I can only remember where I stored that damn Christmas tree.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro, what the 'f'????/ You were in my turf and you didnt call? Whats up?

Saturday, 16 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

sorry bob, i was meaning to call but you know how its like. too much of this and that. too many distractions, if you know what i mean.

Monday, 18 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home