A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Jet Plane

For the last few days, I have been listening to some songs my sister got from friends of hers. No, you don't understand. You see, she's a good Christian woman. She doesn't smoke nor indulge. She knows her bible from cover to cover. She listens to Hillsongs and all that stuff. No, I'm not saying Hillsongs and all that aren't nice but its disturbing that someone of her age isn't listening to contemporary stuff like the rest of her cool peers. However, of late I have noticed she had been hanging out with some cool people. And its about time too. They should be cool judging by the songs they listen to and here's one.

(Sung to the tune of 'Leaving on a jet plane')

There's so many times we've crashed and burned,
Seems like the colonel would finally learn
Our Russian jets don't make good submarines.

We fly out to protect our nation,
And use seat bottoms for floatation.
The water's warm, and we're good swimmers too.

So kiss me and smile for me,
Call my folks in Tripoli,
Tell them that Khadafi made me go.
I'm a Libyan on a jet plane,
I don't know if I'll be back again.
Muammar, I hate to go.

Aircraft carrier J.F.K.
Come to blow our chemical plant away,
But we keep telling them it's just pharmaceutical.

So miss me and pray for me,
Bow down to the East for me,
Kneel and gently kiss my butt good-bye.
I'm a Libyan on a jet plane,
Don't know if I'll be back again.
Libyan on a jet plane,
Don't know if I'll be back again.


I have a cool sister!!! She's so cool she doesn't even know what this song's all about. Neither did her cool friends. Damnnnnn!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger sour milk said...

funny, 2 nights ago i just watched this cuban production film about pakistanis terrorists. It's really good, "The War Within". It's about this engineer who was innocently accused of being a terrorist as his brother was upset and planned something when Afghanistan was attacked. So after being locked up for 3 yrs he did become a terrorist, and the struggle he had when he wanted to attack the states. I'll lend you the dvd if you don't fly around that much.

Saturday, 16 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

sourmilk : i think i may have wathced that one. yeah, been flying around to many times the past few weeks.

Monday, 18 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its muammar al-gadaffi.

Wednesday, 20 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : I know Muammar al-Gadaffi. he's the Libyan leader with the funny hat. but this khadafi is a different dude. he doesnt wear funny hats.

Wednesday, 20 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home