A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Malaya

Off to Malaya.

3 Comments:

Blogger sour milk said...

i'm giving up trying to meet up with you.

Monday, 11 December, 2006  
Blogger bastard united said...

huh....
anyways, sori for ditching u on saturday....
some matters need to be resolved alone..he he he...

Monday, 11 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

sour milk : please dont.

bastard united : you left the scene for all the good reason bro...you are redeemed. go forth and sin some more.

Monday, 11 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home