A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pavlovian Dog

I love the last month of the year. A month of joy and hope and closure and beginnings of new beginnings. A month of Christmas sales and shopping opportunities. And I can't wait to be up stage singing on Christmas eve with the rest of the choir folks. I feel good already.

It’s going to be fun. The cynical may say that I’m being overly sentimental and silly for equating a unit of temporal measurement to anything significant. And they’re right. I am being sentimental. And right again, the months and days and weeks are just temporal units. But for me, each month carries memories and things carried over from previous months from previous years. Each experience good or bad, helps colour each different month. And the most colourful of all the months is December.

So many good things happen in December. I bought my first ride in December. I had my very first date in December. I always had wild parties and fantastic jam sessions in December. My first fuck in December...errrr that was March, I think. So yeah, by association December is a great month.

Pavlovian much? Very.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....look at you. Isn't it interesting that the kid in us emerges almost always at this time of the year?

Thursday, 14 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

man boy : kids, kids. christmas is for kids. look around and you will see, kids for one to 93...laughin lovin life and bein kids.

we're all kids sometimes.

Thursday, 14 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home