A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Weekend Advise

I had a good weekend. It was a relaxing one and most welcomed. What with the tiring week it has been.

I was back at the pub and it was good to meet up with the boys. I was also at a weeding reception and like all Iban wedding's, the potential of getting very drunk was obvious and so, I was. I also watched 'Happy Feet' with a female comapnion who coaxed me to believe that it was a good movie. I don't watch a lot of animated films but this woman cornered me and dragged me to it. It was in fact, very good. I was happy.

I just stepped outside for a smoke just now. The sun is just at the horizon. Thick cloud cover this morning. But I must say, I like the color of the sky this time of the morning. A little off-black. Some blue. Very nice.

There was a cry for help this morning. I hope what I said did help. That's the problem with helping sometimes. There is always a worry in the back of my head, that maybe some things that we say that might ring hollow and make things worse. I should know how that feels like.

There were times that I needed help and all I hear is the hollow ringing of empty promises and false hopes. It doesn't make it better.The best way to help is to listen and not judge. Sometimes, that's good enough.

My female companion for the week gave me some really good advice the other day. No, she didn't say that things will get better and that everything will be okay. She doesn't know that, so she doesn't say that. She simply said, never feel bad about asking for help when you need it. Never apologize or worry about what you have to do to help yourself.

That's some pretty good advice.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks honey. For everything. I want you to know I had a great time.

Tuesday, 28 November, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : no problemo. i should thank you because i had a great time. haul ass back here and buzz me for more.

Tuesday, 28 November, 2006  
Blogger sour milk said...

she's like, really hot. I like.

Saturday, 02 December, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

sour milk : thats a mannequin. i swear.

Monday, 04 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home