A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

El Condor Pasa

I'm feeling rather contented with how things are developing at this stage. Work has been hell, thanks to these few projects I was assigned to beginning of this year. I'm tying the lose ends now so things are moving in the right directions at least. A far cry from the past few months.

It really had been a tumultuous time for me. There's the work and other impending issues. I feel burned out. But to have ridden the storm and coming out of it feeling good and unscathed is most soul satisfying. Whatever shit I used to have, I think I got some licked for now. Not all of it but the burden is lighter, that's for sure.

I was about to say it's a strange place to be in, then I remembered I've said it before and it shouldn't be like that. No one should have to feel that it's wrong to feel contented. I've heard some people say that people who are content are being stagnant. I say that's a whole load of elephant hooey.

I'm looking back and reflecting on how during those difficult time, I was at the verge of giving up to a point of almost throwing in the towel. I didn't and held my fort. I now find myself with renewed strength. I guess these moments are necessary. It makes one stronger I suppose. I'm not that stupid thinking the bad times won't come smacking on my face any sooner. I don't welcome it but if it comes knocking on my door, I won't hide either. Shit might just hit me later or maybe even tomorrow. I say bring 'em on.

I'm at a pit stop and just waiting to get back on the track again.

Rest, is necessary.

For now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest, dahlinnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Sunday, 20 August, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : i am. i hope you do too.

Monday, 21 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home