A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Disturbed

This is very disturbing. I know.

But folks, this is what happens if you have a bit too much to drink than usual. Mix that with some other stuff in components of something herbal, you get rather stupid. And you do stupid things. You become a complete buffoon. Like me up there. That pose however, is not suggestive of my sexual preferences nor does it suggest that I am not gay. I believe we have a little of this and that in our biological make up. Hence, why there is the X and Y in all of us. I also do not have anything against homosexuals or lesbians. I think they are also as human as I am. Some of us may not agree with these lot but to them I say 'Fuck You!!!Leave them fags alone!!!'.

I have very high tolerance to alcohol and to certain herbal constituents. My friends of similar interest asked how I could take the two poison together so well to which I told them that it enhances the numbness I yearn for everytime. I am not suggesting here that I am dependent on either one but on some days I just crave for them. Like I crave for raw, undiluted, no-holds-barred, dirty, painful sex. The former poison I could get anywhere but the later from friends. Yes, I do declare that I am a free loader as far as herbs are concerned. See, I have sworn off paying for my herbs. I remember during my college days when I used to scout for herb vendors and I usually have a good source. But that was then and when I came back, it all stopped. So now whenever I get offered, I never refused. I just don't pay for them anymore.

To have your local herb vendor calling you now and then is such a hassle and I would prefer not to be associated to any of these scumbags. Don't get me wrong, I also have nothing against these vendors. I am totally for their cause of making a living albeit of the illegal kind. Lets face it, there are others who are in shoddy businesses that are masked by what is presumed legal and all that shit.

Now, if I could only get my designated roller to do me one later, it'll make my day.

I just hope and pray I won't get the urge to do Jim again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home