A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Exausted

I'm exhausted.

From work and from the emotional roller coaster I've been riding lately. On one hand, I am elated. I've not had my interest peaked by anything interesting. And here I am thinking God, had answered my prayers and turned my heart to stone.

But on the other hand, I'm pissed off because of the melancholy disposition I am right now. I define this state I am as such because I just don't know what to call it anymore. It could be something else. It's one of those times when you just can't understand the emotion stirring inside. I look happy but am I really? I feel depressed mostly but I don't seem so. I am anxious. Worried that this, like so many misadventures will end up to be yet another personal disaster.

Its Friday and I should be in better mood. I am not. I think I should just take some days off.

I'll start by missing the watering hole later this evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SURPRISE!!!!!

Oooooo....Loookieee here. Your new hideout, aye? Leaving Xanga? Why babe? wanna do stuff? *wink*

Monday, 24 July, 2006  
Blogger Demented said...

trish : okay. you got me trish. how the hell did you get here. tried calling. where are you girl? hows things over in kk? wanna do stuff? havent you had enough of me yet?

Tuesday, 25 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home