A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Blues

Time - 11:13pm.

After a rather long, rainy, non productive weekend infused with not more than 24 cans big cats, I was hoping Monday would find me feeling more energized, more into it, ready to roll up my sleeves and take on the fucking world.

No fucking luck.

I have been unusually tired of late, a feeling I can usually trace to a lack of activity or responsibility. Or it could actually be the beer. I was told by a good doctor friend that excessive drinking could be a legitimate cause. Its the beer, the good doctor says. What fuckaload of bullshit!!!

But I also realise that I need the drive of deadlines and appointments to keep me going. And without them I sink into this dullness of inactivity. At my ciggy break with my buddy this afternoon, I told him how I walked into the office this morning and felt like I needed to do something and not feeling like doing anything.

Take it easy, bro. Chill out, he says.

Thing is, I don’t do chilling very well. It makes me feel...kind of...I don't know...useless.

And while my mind spins furiously with all these things I should do and should want to do, my body feels awfully stubborn about remaining perched in one spot, complaining and engineering all sorts of excuses not to do anything.

On the bright side, today didn't really start that bad. Been on a strict meat diet since Thursday and I realised this morning I haven't been shitting properly since. But at 10:17am this morning I had a huge dump. Generally, my shit tubes feels better and thats what matters for now.

I feel another huge one coming. Ahhhhh...joy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, of course, you and your shit lah...

Tuesday, 07 October, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

langkau : constipation is not fun, pok. serious shit.

Tuesday, 07 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit tubes? LOL!!!!! Thats a first.

Tuesday, 07 October, 2008  
Blogger Floyd said...

great !

another blog about a guy and his shit.

But then again your is about some real fucking shit.

Kudos!

(take some pics next time!)

Tuesday, 07 October, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : i prefer to have more shit tubes in my kueh chap too

floyd : trying to keep it reall all the time.

Wednesday, 08 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home