A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Just Don't Get It

There are many many things that leave me perplexed.

These are just a few.

Like, I just don't get...

politicians. You noticed how when their lips move, their southern orifice actually does most of the talking?...

why my bladder always waits to explode at the exact moment when I've finally gotten into the car and about to drive away from the pub...

how getting up fifteen minutes early doesn't mean I'll be able to leave the house fifteen minutes earlier than usual...

how this government can sanction the spending of millions of tax payers money on a space tourist and later tells her people that we now have a bona fide astronaut. And then months later confer him a datukship. Thats equivalent to being knighted in the UK, man. Utter bullshit, thats what it is...

why there's always tons of work left, even after a whole month of working on tons of work...

people who leave five minute voice mails that end with "Actually, why don't you call me so I can explain better." Actually, maybe you could just email me?...

people who get all worked up about little things that were an honest mistake. "OK. Sorry. I thought the beer was mine. Really, I thought it was 'cos I was standing where you're standing now and that...bla..fucking bla, bla..." Sheeesh, man. Relax already...

why anyone would want to hang a stupid yellow sign that reads 'The end is extremely fucking nigh'...

why I can never seem to do any real work earlier in the day. I know I'd do better, but I can never seem to get organized enough...

how my brain can be saying one thing while my body does the exact opposite. For example "I should really not drink today" as I'm turning left towards Ruai...

how some people could actually shoot a horrific music video like 'Joget To The Moon' and later stand tall and be cool about it...go ahead, goggle it and see if you agree with me on this one...

8 Comments:

Blogger irryyyyy said...

"how getting up fifteen minutes early doesn't mean I'll be able to leave the house fifteen minutes earlier than usual..."

I like this one. Even an hour earlier, i'll still be late hehe.

Wednesday, 23 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear demented, u sounds like a wise man. now, please impart ur knowledge on how to get a guy interested in a girl, for a long period of time.

-anon

Wednesday, 23 July, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

irry : youre a woman. thats allowed.

anon : sex! lots and lots of it. crazy steamy dirty sex.

Wednesday, 23 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but u said, man gives up after sex. so, what's the real tactic to keep him?

-anon

Wednesday, 23 July, 2008  
Blogger nazib said...

i believe some questions are better left unanswered. e.g >do people even try to "get interested in anybody" in the first place?

Thursday, 24 July, 2008  
Blogger nazib said...

i believe some questions are better left unanswered. e.g >do people even TRY to be interested in anybody in the first place?

Thursday, 24 July, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

anon : try anal sex

nazib : anal sex, bro. try anal sex. its the new black.

Friday, 25 July, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you, bro. Now i have that stupid song stuck in my head! That vid is da shit!

Saturday, 26 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home