A Noble Conjecture

I constantly torment myself with my burgeoning intelect...sometimes I wet my pants.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gomorah, Sodom

I recognise my indulgence in alcohol is a cause of concern. I am equally distraught at my incorrigible insistence to partake in the celebration of my continued sluggish state brought upon by self inflicted and militaristic penchant for mindless mutilation. And you may go ahead and assume that God loves you more but He wants you to know that I am still his favourite.

Monday, May 26, 2008

White Blouse

The Japanese education system got it right

This is what I read in the papers the other day and finally, fucking finally...someone was brave enough to expose this most crucial issue.

A students association has condemned the uniform worn by girls at government schools, saying it encouraged rape and premarital sex.

“The white blouse is too transparent for girls and it becomes a source of attraction,” National Islamic Students Association of Malaysia vice-president Munirah Bahari said in a statement yesterday.

“It becomes a distraction to men, who are drawn to it, whether or not they like looking at it,” she said, calling for a review of uniform policy so that it did not violate Islamic ideals.

Female students at government schools have a choice of wearing a white blouse with a knee-length skirt or pinafore.

They may also wear a ‘baju kurung’ which is a traditional long top and skirt, and a headscarf is optional for Malay students.

Munirah said that ‘covering up’ according to Islamic precepts was important to fend off social ills including “rape, sexual harassment and even premarital sex which involve schoolgirls in their teens”.

“All this leads to babies born out of wedlock and to an extent, even prostitution,” she said.

“Decent clothes which are not revealing can prevent and protect women from any untoward situations,” she said, suggesting that girls wear a blouse of a different colour or with an undergarment.

However, the girls themselves also came in for criticism, with the association saying some used the white blouse to lure men.

“This is the source of the problem, where we can see that schoolgirls themselves are capable of using this to attract men to them,” Munirah said.

“This could see them getting molested, having premarital sex and all sorts of things.” — AFP

Well said Ms Munirah. You got it spot on. I can't agree with you more.

Because, you see, I am one of those who had and still have this issue with girls and especially students in white blouse. I really do. I think it all started when I was in this all boys school and just across the road, yes, were the girls. I remember the days when I just dread the thought of going to school because I'd be confronted by girls in white blouse. Because for some unknown reasons, I was drawn towards girls in white blouse. Which almost guarantees that I'd have an erection and sexual urges the whole fucking day. Come to think of it, its a miracle really, how I actually got through my exams because half of the time while in school, I was thinking about fucking those girls in white blouse.

At one point I thought I had problems...with white blouse and pinafores. I thought I was suffering alone but then I asked Drahman if he had the same problem. That's when I found out half of the class were going through the same, shall I say, confusion. We were all, some male teachers included, fucking turned on by girl students in white blouse.

The other half of the class turned out to be gay and shit as I found out later.

My preference were the ones using baju kurung because I could actually see the girl's bra through her white blouse. Ohhhh...the endless trips to the toilet so I could just jerk off when I couldn't take it anymore. Let me not even start on the condition of our toilets here because they were...unsightly. And I'd be thinking of, I think her name was Aminah or Rosemary; and how I'd just lift her white blouse and suck on her tits because I am a tit person. Of course that was when I was 13 and shy. Rosemary left school early cos she had to be a mom, I think.

And when I was 17, I became more brave and actually got lucky with a few of the girls across the road. Waitaminute!!! I wasn't brave! It was the girls who lured me. Them and their pinafores, white blouse and baju kurung.

And so, Chombi would lure me to her house and we'd be getting it on in her room, white blouse and all. Sometimes she changed and put her baju kurung on and we'll be fucking our brains out. I also remember Mei Mei who used to smile at me from across the road pulling a bit on her white blouse so I could see the outline of her black bra. Ohhhhh, we fucked a few times while watching B grade movies like The Road Warriors at Rex Cinema during the days. And noooo, don't even think we were at it alone. There were times when Edward, Zainal, Jim and a few others were there happily fucking them girls in white blouses and pinafores on rows 67 and 85. I preferred row 73 right under the projection lights so I could see her white blouse while I jerked off all over her stomach.

Yeahhhh, those were the days.

I have come a long way from then and now what I do is park my car near these schools and wait for...

Ok. Ok. Ok. sick. sick. Sick.sick. That is all.

I'm also getting strange bowel movements just thinking about this Munirah person right now.


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick! Sick! Sick!

The country and some people are just so sick, sick, sick!

Janice, Nfld

Monday, 26 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

janice : yes, i already know i am. i like men in white blouse too.

Monday, 26 May, 2008  
Blogger bastard united said...

kanid, u need help kanid. That entry was disturbing la. You, wanking...shite bro, too many red flags...

Tuesday, 27 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

bastard : but its true kanid. i had problems with white blouse. i still do.

Tuesday, 27 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, it! I can't stand the nerve of some people. I cannot stand stupidity either.

What gives with this tirade from NISA & Ms Munirah.

I suspect that she would like to see all schoolgirls decked out in black completely from head to toe -Pro-Taliban kind.

If you still get more molests and rape, then what? Chop off body parts of offenders?

Ms Munirah would do well to look elsewhere for the causes of our social ills - over-rapid industrialisation and emphasis on materialism & paper qualification, displaced rural youth in urban areas, the rise of the Mullahs & social repression.

But bro, why this story lah? coming from you, this is very disturbing lah.

Justin, kl

Tuesday, 27 May, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be comforting to me if it was a womans/girl student white blouse or how she dressed that brings about rape and pre marital sex. Then all a woman/girl student has to do is cover from top to toe. But unfortunately, that is not the case. There are many elements involved that causes a man to commit rape or engage in pre marital sex. But to put the blame on how a woman dresses is just a lazy and bias way of looking at the issue.

Tuesday, 27 May, 2008  
Blogger Demented said...

justin : errrr...errmmm...errr

anon : errrr...ermmm...errr

Wednesday, 28 May, 2008  
Blogger Floyd said...

just where the fuck did you go to school bro?

Fucking A.

Sunday, 10 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home